Return Goods Policy and Refunds
Products Eligible for Return
Products eligible for return must be in original unopened packages and returned within 30 days by the original purchaser. All products must be returned to Appli Parts to be eligible for credit or refund.
- Products that were sold on a non-returnable basis.
- Non-approved returns.
- Products that have deteriorated due to improper storage, water damage, smoke damage, etc.
- Products that were involved in a fire, flood, or other insurable event.
- Merchandise sold, purchased or distributed contrary to federal, state or local law.
- Private label product, repackaged product or product in anything other than their original containers/packaging.
Valuation of Returns
Credit/refund will be issued based upon the current published price when received by Appli Parts, or the original invoice/contract price, whichever is lower.
- Appli Parts reserve the right to verify all returns to make certain that they conform to this policy.
- Appli Parts reserves the right to promptly destroy all merchandise returned to us that is not eligible for credit or exchange.
- Transportation charges, including insurance, are the responsibility of the customer.
Product purchased directly from Appli Parts by direct purchasing accounts that is damaged in transit, evident at delivery time, and noted on carrier’s delivery receipt shall be reported to Appli Parts Customer Service department within five (5) days. Concealed loss or damage must be inspected by carrier within fifteen (15) days after delivery, and carrier’s inspection report must be forwarded to Appli Parts Customer Service department."